Users are recommended to replace
their own kitchen papers and
Tempo tissues as filters once
every four hours after each use.
The cotton mask cover should also
be sanitized and cleaned with soapy water.
Q&A in German (Wenn Sie Informationen auf Deutsch), French (si vous avez besoin d'informations en français ), Chinese (如果您需要任何中文帮助), Japanese ( 日本語の情報が必要な場合) : firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. It is important to follow the guidance of the government, particularly with the high need to respect social distance. So, the cotton masks are more there as a
means to support and prevent situations within the social distance guidelines.
2. Cotton masks are not surgery masks and they are not the perfect masks for preventing the coronavirus. Instead, it is a mask which can help to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Some doctors and experts consider that the cotton masks are better than nothing for possibly preventing the chances of air transmission. So, it is imperative to be aware that even by wearing the cotton masks, you have no guarantee that you will never get the coronavirus when you go out shopping or eating simply because you are wearing a cotton mask.
3. Risk group people and people who have severe allergies have to buy and use face masks which are found in the drug stores or consult with their local hospitals to obtain the necessary face masks which protect them 99% from the virus.
4. It is only possible to use our cotton masks with at least 2 layers of your own kitchen paper used inside as a filter and giving extra support with filtration efficiency.
5. The mask fabrics are used for our own fashion collection textile stock and no allergic reactions to the fabric or print are known. However, people with high
sensibility or known allergies should take caution.
6 All cotton masks must be washed with soap, air-dried and iron it for sanitization,
and the kitchen paper has to be changed after each use.
7. Never share your masks with others.
8. After you receive your masks in the post. Please wait 24 hours before you use it for the first time or wash it with soap and iron it for sanitisation
We are more than happy to share information on how to make the home-made masks with limited materials that can be easily obtained in lock down
Our mask forms are original patterns from our own creation and based on studies of different people who sew the cotton masks for hospital use and also studies from Hong Kong and Japan.
They are comfortable to wear, fashionable, not too big and not too small.
1. Wash with water and soap the fabric mask
2. Air dry, then iron for sanitization the fabric mask
Our cotton masks 100% shirt Cotton, 90% cotton with 10 % silk textile or T- shirt cotton. We suggest client use 2 layers of your own kitchen paper used inside as a filter and giving extra support with filtration efficiency (according to the suggestion of a Hong Kong doctor).
For the filter, our masks have pockets where your own kitchen paper can be inserted.
Usually, the front textile and lining textile have three layers for minimum protection and we would recommend that you fit the kitchen paper inside to prevent the oil and water effect and increase protection.
Our classic length for the mask ear loops : Adults is 30 cm, kid under 7 years old is 15 cm.
But you should be able to adjust your own individual size each time to make sure your mask is perfectly tight to use.
This is the nose wire ( Gold wire ) of your mask. You can remove it from either end ( there are two holes for inserting and removing ) in order to wash the mask and change the wire. It is also possible to wash the mask without removing the wire. Each mask will come with one free extra nose wire which can be used to replace the nose wire if it breaks.
OUR REF from HK
Hong Kong doctor K Kwong developed this DIY reusable mask with changeable filter, everyone can make it at home if they have a bit of sewing experience; you can as well sew it by hand if you don’t have a sewing machine, just gonna take a little bit longer.
"The HK Mask is composesd of a cotton mask cover and a specialized filter. The cover can be reused after decontaminating it with hot water or with ironing, while the filter, utilizing nano
technology, has to be changed at a recommended rate of once every four hours. standard tissue paper can also be used in lieu of the specialized filter if the filters are not available, and
explained that using two tissue as filter along with the cotton cover can already achieve 70% of the effect of N95 masks, filtering 70% of 0.3 micrometer particles in the air."
In his research he found out two layers of regular tissue paper has 70% of the filtration efficiency of a N95 mask; it’s recommended to change the filter every 4 hours or so as it lose its effectiveness when it gets damp.
And of course, wearing glasses is also recommended to block some of the droplets.
The above method is of course not as effective as professional protection gears. You should decide for yourself if it’s worth it. To me the less droplets I receive, the less virus for my body to fight off.
For fashionistas, you can also use pretty fabrics.
REF in French
REF BLICK NEWSPAPER in German