More and more evidence has come to Europe, and countries now recognise the positive aspect of wearing masks, which may be helpful in certain situations, particularly in the supermarket when you cannot avoid all social interactions and it might be useful to have a mask to avoid any risk of air transmission of coronavirus.
1. We also know clearly that we touch so many things each day, and it is hard to prevent ourselves and our children from touching things around us. The masks can stop us from touching our nose and mouth and could help maintain coughetiquette.
2.This virus is transmitted by droplets and through close contact.
Droplets play a very important role; it is therefore important to wear a mask because when we speak, there are always droplets coming out of our mouths.
3. Most of the face masks look too serious - they look like they are only for use in hospital and when we are sick. So most sick people are not willing to wear the masks in public, especially
here in Switzerland. When we wear masks, it is seen as a symbol that we are sick and this stigma makes people not want to wear the masks.
So, we create a risk for others when we have no masks and we come into contact with sick people,
for example, while using public transport, and we may also risk contracting the virus from other non-responsible citizens.
4. It is only possible to use single use masks for four hours and then they have to be thrown away after each use. So, it could be a huge waste for healthy people who might not get the virus but who have used all the important materials which hospitals and other people may need.
1. Wash with water and soap the fabric mask
2. Air dry, then iron for sanitization the fabric mask
Our classic length for the mask ear loops : Adults is 30 cm, kid under 7 years old is 15 cm.
But you should be able to adjust your own individual size each time to make sure your mask is perfectly tight match with your ear size. Pull out the elastic ear loops and remake the knots by yourself.
This is the nose wire ( Gold wire ) of your mask.
You can remove it from either end ( there are two holes for inserting and removing ) in order to wash the mask and change the wire. It is also possible to wash the 100% cotton mask without removing the wire. Each mask will come with one free extra nose wire as gift.
For the satisfaction of the client, if you have any dissatisfaction with our mask products, please contact us within five days. We are unable to refund money or items that have already been used.
Exchanges are possible where the size is not correct. Once you receive your mask and if it does not fit or ou are unsatisfied with it, please contact us for a return within 5 days in order that we may process the request for a change of order.
Users are recommended to use Kitchen paper as filter for your cotton mask if you would love to use only 100% Natural materials for your masks. you should able to replace your own kitchen papers and Tempo tissues as filters once every four hours after each use.
The cotton mask cover should also be sanitized by iron and cleaned with soapy water.